Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 31 May 2010
*.* Updates.. Super short one. *.*

It's been such long time since I last posted something.

Exams over. Finally.

So much things had happened and my life has definitely been more exciting. I can't wait for more to come.

It's time for me to get back into my QT without much disturbance. I got to come up with some exercise plan soon. Meet up people whom I haven't met for super long time. Learn rollerblading! It was postponed so hopefully I get my off day next week and no recall!

posted by Michelle at 00:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com