Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 18 April 2010
*.* So touched.. *.*

I cannot expressed the warmth in my heart when I overheard one of the girls who told her mother the things that I said to her some weeks back. That proved that I made a difference in her life and my words do mean something to her.

I cannot believe that girl trusted me to tell me something so secretive that no one has known. It was after much probing that she told me the truth as she trusted me.

Today's Parent Visit was quite a good one. I know God place me here for a reason.
Whenever girls ask me why I chose to work in SGH, I know my answer very well: My passion is to work with them and though they suck my blood. I know I will endure it and to see them back to school as a different and better person.

posted by Michelle at 18:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com