Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 16 April 2010
*.* So pissed!! *.*

I was walking out from SGH to the bus stop and 1 empty854 with the extended carriage just went past me. I waited for a good 25 minutes and 1 bus came. It was the normal bus and was super packed! The worse thing was.. The bus didn't stop for me! I was the only one in the bus stop. BIG SIGH~

Fast forward the story: I took a cab home.

My head is spinning with phone calls and noisy. I had a crazily hectic day.

posted by Michelle at 21:49:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com