Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 14 March 2010
*.* Sad moments.. *.*

I had a sad day in the home today. I was helping to pack some things and I saw this artwork from one of the girls. This girl is special, her IQ is below average and she wrote this "Dear Mummy, thank you for all your support but I don't know how to appreciate you." When I saw this I teared. If the mother really loves her, she would tear too. This girl doesn't really know how to express herself and I seldom hear her speak except giving attitude to the staff.

The other part that I felt was very touching was the parent visit session. Parents come and embraced their girls and spent about 45 mins with them. One of the girl was crying after the session because she said her grandfather didn't welcome her. She felt a little rejected I guess. Sigh, my heart broke.

Parents, if you don't want to see them, don't tell them!! Don't give them false hope. They are hoping that you would just come and see them and bring their favourite food.

Sigh.. I know I will get use to this soon.

posted by Michelle at 17:48:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com