Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 13 March 2010
*.* New Environment.. *.*

Been almost a week since I started working in Girls' Home.

It has been really exciting. Everyday is different challenges. Girls will take turns to have mood swings. I'm learning their names first and getting to know them.

Rule of thumb in home:
1. NEVER trust the girls.
2. Be FIRM but not sarcastic.
3. Never let them cross the boundaries.
4. Never get angry with them because if they are good, they won't be in the home!

My colleagues have been really good to me. Hopefully cause not it's my first week.

Seen many heartbreaking cases. Many of them their parents don't want them and family problem. Not being racist here but most of them are Malay girls and they can be very rude.

I've sent girls to the segregation room already. It's really heartbreaking to see them lock up inside and crying but it is because of their mischief and incorporation that they land up in there. So it's really hard.

I've never like a job so much before. Everyone hope I pass my 3 weeks attachment and stay for long because I heard the shortest 1 person stayed was 2 weeks to 2 months. I foresee myself staying there for long..

posted by Michelle at 08:52:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com