Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 18 March 2010
*.* My first graveyard shift.. *.*

It's my first graveyard shift and I must admit not easy to stay awake for 12 full hours!

Got to check monitors every hr and do rounds every 1.5hrs. Worse still! System went down and got everyone panicked. The system is the one that ensures all doors are secured. Some doors can only open using that system. Imagine system down and there's a fire in the dorm, my girls will be cooked and everyone has to prepare probably 5 toilet rolls of report. System went back to normal within half an hour. Imagine having to wake your manager up at 2am in the morning. Bad bad.

I found myself knocking out at 5am. I was really feeling the fatigue and was really bad. Took a quick nap and it was time to wake the girls up. One of my girls was isolated because of some issues and she called to say she wants to see the doctor. But she persistently asking for her stationery and I was finding something amiss and after her second call, I went to check on her pencil case. Lo and behold, I found a letter in her pencil case. It was supposed to pass to another girl from another dorm and it's illegal in the home.

My mentor passed me the pink form and told me to issue her a Violation Report (VR). It's my first time issuing a VR at the early morning 7am. I felt bad though.

Anyway, I survived my 12 hrs of duty. I must say it's a peaceful night. I hope I get that too every night when I'm alone.

I slept 2hrs so far. I can't get back to sleep despite feeling so exhausted. The fatigue kicks in at the wrong time. I hope I survive tonight's class.

posted by Michelle at 14:20:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com