Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 18 January 2010
*.* Unspoken Expectations *.*

It had been a couple of roller coaster weeks.

It has probably been too much of unspoken expectations that I had of you. I'm sorry to EXPECT you to be perfect (at least to my standard). I'm sorry that I EXPECT you to know. I EXPECT you to be what I want you to be.

I don't know what is going through your mind. I EXPECT you to tell me the least when I ask.

It probably did not come across to me that all this has added stress to you and causing you some distress.

I am currently reading a book and I quite agree with what the author said. He said that many times we treat strangers better than our family members. When a stranger step on our toes accidentally, we are more forgiving than our family member who does that to us. When our family member does that we probably would exclaim if they have watch where they are going.

It's relatively true even in a relationship because two has come so close to regard as family. Even best friend has to go through this process, inevitably.

I guess I probably step into this process, unknowingly. It's time to be more forgiving and loving

posted by Michelle at 16:55:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com