Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 28 November 2009
*.* Photos.. *.*

I'm so happy that Penguin Daddy (that's what I call it) has ended. I love happy ending. How I wish I have such a dad too.. Unlike my use_ _ _ _ dad and my hope_ _ _ _ mom.

Anyway, I've just uploaded Ben's 21 birthday photo on facebook. So tired from tagging the photos with so many small faces.
I'm going to post some of my zuzu photos.. She's so cute.

It's her 2nd birthday!

She's enjoying her cake!

Can you spot the furry 'toy'?

Her greedy look.. Aiming for the egg salad...

My clever dog studying for psychology module. So hardworking.

Sleeping.. Sshh..

She looks like she's going to swallow the giant burger!


posted by Michelle at 21:18:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com