Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 13 September 2009
*.* Mind's cafe *.*

Yup I've yet to complete my assignment but I'm 90% through.

I had a great time hanging with my friends today at Mind's Cafe. We were playing this game where one person from each team must describe a given word using only shapes and lines to draw the given word and the person drawing have to shout the answer of what he or she is drawing. And one of the most hilarious ones:


Which part of it looks like cat? YY is quite smart after all.



I'm reminded of my scar that is left on my arm after the car accident. There's always a reason why things are happening in our lives. We have to leave the abandon life in order to live an abundant life which God has intend to lbless us with. God please show me what else to surrender so that I can live an abundant life..

I'm still smiling! Waiting for my darling to return. Pretty soon!

... ...

Dada!




posted by Michelle at 22:35:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com