Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 21 September 2009
*.* Lulu's back, new hair cut and cleaned room *.*

Hurray! My darling is back! -Jump Jump!-

I woke up at 6am yesterday and rush to Terminal 1 thinking that I was late. When I reached there, I didn't see his flight number and then I realised his flight changed to Terminal 3! I quickly took the sky train and I was waiting for him to return. We went back and changed and attended 2 of the CG's mate wedding and then..

Mich got a new haircut! Yup Lulu chose the hair style that I should have. His uncle is a hairdresser and I got a discount for my haircut. I thought I have shook off the 'China girl cum mainland girl' look but someone commented that I look like Vietnamese girl! Sigh~ so sad.

AND! I finally got my room packed. Hopefully it will stay it is now and no more tsunami and hopefully no one say my room is not a typical girl's room.

Anyway it's public holiday! We're going to have fun!

posted by Michelle at 00:20:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com