Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 7 September 2009
*.* *.*

I'm still awake at this hour because I'm uploading my assignment. At the point I started typing it was at 43% and my classmate is still smsing me at thie weird hour because she has problem uploading hers as well.

My cousin is still struggling with the assignment as she has not complete her report and she has a lot of work to do because there is a powerpoint presentation to do and a video presentation. Just as I finish typing this sentence, my uploading is only 52%. I'm really tired.

By now you have probably realise I'm just trying to keep myself awake so that I can finish upload this crap assignment and quickly go to bed. I'm still coughing really badly.

Maybe some short updates here.
My darling hasn't been calling me because the public over in Brunei is spoilt! Oh I guess must be some stupid guy vent their anger on the phone and now everyone can't use the phone. So inconsiderate. Anyway, it's my spectulation.

My mom rented the room out to two guys. I'm really not getting use to sleeping with my door close and changing with my door close. I mean, look there isn't anyone guy at home other than my dad and he is hardly home. So I could actually change with my door wide open but hide myself in one corner. Now, I really got to be very careful. I have to lock my door when I'm sleeping, I got to lock my door when I'm out. So I'm like a caged-up bird.

What else let me think.. At the mean time, i'm about 10% more to go!

Alright, I've decided to do some catching up with my friends after this week since boyfriend is not around and he has been asking me to do some catching up as well.

Hmmm, I need to pack my room as well. Ya I know it's super messy. I only get to pack it once my semester ends. I'm just too busy!

Why does the last few % feels longer than usual?

I seriously hope it doesn't hang on me!

Shucks! IT REALLY HANG ON ME! Now, all over again, the time is 1.41am..

posted by Michelle at 01:31:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com