Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 8 June 2009
*.* Outdated.. *.*

Some stuffs that are pretty outdated..
I saw my cousin having this cute thing during Economics Revision Lecture..

Well, this is not a real DS lite..


So adorable right? It is actually a mini torch light. When you open up it looks exactly like a real DS lite and you just need to press the 'plus' control button and it has light! I pestered her to get one for me and then she told me her friend got it online for her.
I went looking for something like that until I found something similar..

It's not a real Wii controller either, it is a

Guess which button to press it so that there is light?
Anyway, I had a great time at cell last Saturday when we went to Sentosa. It was SCORCHING HOT! Our feet were burning under the frying pan, opps I mean the hot sand while playing Frisbee and Captains ball.

I am burnt!
Mich is going to peel real soon and I love my new crumpler bag! =)

posted by Michelle at 18:43:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com