Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 7 April 2009
*.* A feel of Lamborghini.. *.*

Lamborghini.. I've come across many on the road and took many photos in the carpark before.



But never would I dream that I would get a chance in my life to touch the steering wheel of this car. I even got a chance to sit inside and take a very close look at the interior of the car.


It's super loud!
I got a shock! 340km/h for it's maximum speed! That's crazy!
7 gears in total!
It's manual!
(By the way, Ben and I watched Fast and Furious 4 earlier in the day and it motivates me to drive a manual car after that)


That me in the car. It's very low and I had difficulty getting out.


Wow..

posted by Michelle at 16:47:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com