Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 31 January 2009
*.* Happy Niu Year! *.*

Happy Ox Year!

It's only January and so much things had happened.

I started school last week, just one week before the Chinese New Year. Oh it was quite low morale because it's the festive mood. Anyway, I will be more busy as assignments due are like back-to-back. I even have classes at Singapore Polytechnic!

Chinese New Year was quite a busy one for me. Day 1 was visiting my granddad at the nursing home then to my relatives and to my maternal grandparents home. After that I went to Ben's house and his grandparents place at Redhill then to Pasir Ris. I quite like his aunts. They are friendly people. Day 2 was another visiting at my relative place then to my uncle's house and I went to meet Ben and his friends for dinner. He went back to camp after that.

Both of us watched the two highly recommended shows and I think that Jack Neo's movie this time round is quite a disappointment. It wasn't what I expect it to be, funny, something creative but it turn out to be something less than a story line. It wasn't that funny and I couldn't understand what he is driving at.

On the other hand, Christopher Lee and Fann Wong's movie was much better. It was funny and I must say they really do everything they could to make it look real. The love is just there.

Well, I think my ang bao money is one of the biggest this year as compared to previous year. I'm going to save them all!

posted by Michelle at 14:06:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com