Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 8 December 2008
*.* Recollections *.*

As I'm waiting for my mud mask to dry, I'm doing some recollections for what had happened over the last few weeks since my last entry. My skin has deteriorate a little after the Malaysia trip. I think the hotel that I stayed was a little dirty. That explains why.

My darling came back safely from his Taiwan trip and he seemed to enjoy himself so much with the food and shopping. Of course he didn't forget me and bought me some clothes. He is now in Hendon camp for his airborne training. So whenever I visit him, I seem to go back to my childhood playground because there is where my mom used to work and there is also the place she brought me to when I was young.

I went to JB with TomSumJo, Gillian, Kian Kuen, Kian Kei and the crazy one, Rachel. This trip was more of a eat-and-play trip. Yup I ate a lot. I had 3 cups of ice cream in a day! Hurray!! That means more jogging! We punked Kian Kuen and I tell you, he must love us more! It turned out to be a meaningful trip and I brought home one important thing: We need each other in our good and bad times, especially the bad times. Hey peeps, we are all in the 21st century where mobile phone is the only thing that can keep us so well connected. Make full use of it! And of course can't deny that instant messaging and the recent addicted facebook helps a lot too.

I came back early all by myself to meet my darling. I took the Malaysia cab myself, I passed the checkpoint myself and took bus back to Singapore myself. Cool! Met my darling at causeway point and that was when I felt that I'm finally safe. We were supposed to meet up with his parents for dinner but it was postponed so we went to watch BOLT! It was a cute and funny movie. I came back loving my dog more. =) He bought me a HUGE Eeyore. It is almost 3/4 the size of my 10 year old bolster. -Hugs- He bought it because it was cheap.

I met up with Daryl, Daphne, Rachel and Ada over lunch today to celebrate Ada's 21st birthday. It was our treat. Very cool stuffs and the usual photo takings and talking. It felt like the good old days.

I just had a heavy dinner with his family.

I think I need to start running. Seriously.

Time to wash my face.

posted by Michelle at 23:48:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com