Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 2 November 2008
*.* Long waited for.. *.*

My darling came back today. We didn't communicate much this week because his phone was flat. Due to the poor reception in Tekong, the phone was searching for signal continously and the battery was drained as a result. So all I could do was to sms him as and when I like and even included the time for him too. I felt like talking to the air because there was no reply and I didn't know how he was doing especially after hearing from him just that day when he lost his 11B.

Finally today he smsed me at 12 plus and saw his face at 7 plus. He told me he wrote me something. I was so touched when I read it. I can't imagine him out in the field, can't use phone, training was tough and didn't know when is day and night. He could actually find time to write something for me. I really have no idea how he manage to do that. I was tearing silently when I read it. Too touched to say anything else.

The stress has set in even worse now when I'm having my first paper on Tuesday and he has a block leave from Tuesday onwards. He is flying off on Sunday and my paper is on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am trying to cope with the stress but I'm glad he understands.

Oh, eventually he found his 11B when one of the officers found it in camp and returned it back to him. Mind you, it's a chargable offence losing it.

Thank you dear. We'll make do with what we have..

posted by Michelle at 00:26:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com