Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 10 November 2008
*.* Departure.. *.*

My darling just left exactly 12 hours ago since the time I last saw him. He is in Taiwan camp now. Yup we're still smsing each other. Just that I think it will be quite a shock to see the phone bill later. Anyway, he is using my singtel number and I'm using his singtel number. So whoever need to find me, please call me at my starhub number. Yes, not complicating right?

I'm missing him badly. I can't study. I've got 2 more papers to go. By this time on Wednesday, I can throw away all my books! Yeah! Erm.. Actually I can't. I don't have much confidence of passing actually.

Anyway, he said he will write me letter everyday. I've got something special for him too. I will write him something everyday too until he comes back.

My family celebrated his advance birthday last night. Just 2 hours before leaving for the airport. Nothing special.

Mugging time!

posted by Michelle at 12:38:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com