Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 8 November 2008
*.* Belated Celebration *.*

Our belated celebration.
I think I ruined it badly. Sorry for not being understanding to your needs. Sorry for my insensitive to your feelings.
Nonetheless, we still made up and =).
He bought me a cumpler bag as a surprise and we went to Kuishin-bo for dinner. I'm glad he enjoyed the food there.


My surprise present

Heard from TomSum how good the movie '10 Promises to my dog' and we went hunting to rent it. To our disappointment, the machine didn't have this movie at all. My darling went to buy the DVD for me. Yup, I cried badly after watching it. I love my dog more! I love my darling even more than anything else! Pss.. I don't have promises to my dog.. My doggie had a fur-cut. She looks quite cute actually. Will upload her photos soon.


posted by Michelle at 00:50:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com