Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 13 November 2008
*.* Back! *.*

My darling is back for 3 days of navigation test. He told me he almost died - Died of thirst. The whole team got lost and they ran out of water. Goodness, thank God he is fine.

Today is my doggie's birthday!

That's her birthday cake. It's meant for her. Yes, the whole cake.
That's the birthday girl
Look! She really enjoyed it!
That's her when I realised I couldn't find her one day. She went in herself and hide from me.

Her new beloved toy. Trust me, she bites it wherever she goes!

And she even slept with it!That's us


I promise him I'll try to blog almost everyday. Count down to 16 days.

posted by Michelle at 23:16:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com