Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 4 November 2008
*.* 3rd month *.*

I had my very first paper today. I think it's quite badly done overall. For the very first time my cousins and I (all of different ages) are taking exam together! Yup it never happen before but still, it happens!

My darling is out today till Sunday before he leaves for Taiwan. Nope, no celebration. Honestly, I think I'm not taking the fact that he is leaving for Taiwan that well and the worse thing is it clashes with my exams. I haven't started on one of my modules yet I want to spend some time with him. Tell me how I can do this.

It's 1 down, 2 more to go. Same time next week, I'll be alone. One day after he flies to Taiwan and one more paper to go.

posted by Michelle at 23:57:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com