Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 12 October 2008
*.* Yum yum.. *.*

I've been like a volcano that erupted for two days on Thursday and Friday.. I can sense my blood pressure rising, my blood boiling and even my colleague thought I put on make up. Nope, I was so angry that my cheeks turned red.
Anyway, I'm not going to elaborate anymore.

Watched Mamma Mia last night and it reminded me of my secondary school days when we used to play Abba Gold as our favourite piece of song in band. Songs like Dancing queen, mamma mia and more. Makes me want to dance too!

I had dinner with Ben and his family at St Regis Hotel located at Orchard. Yes, both of us have never heard of this hotel before and to our surprise, this is a porch and classy hotel.

Look at the stairs..
The steps has little LED lights to light up the stairs

And the beautiful lights
That's us

That's me

His two sisters

Our candid shot

The very classy gents (of course Ben took the photos).
The ladies look almost the same except without the urinals.





The restaurant we had dinner

The ambiance

The utensils

The first dish: Beijing Roasted Duck

Our second dish: Soup

In between meals



Third dish: Fish

Fourth dish: Tofu

Last dish: Noodles

Dessert: Mango Pudding

Dessert: Melon with sago

Dessert: Red Bean Soup

Before we had dinner, his sister actually said this innocently:
' Daddy, can you bring us to a place with more people?' We all laughed. When we entered, it seemed we were the only customers patronizing it.

The food was good, the ambiance was good just that we were all under dressed.

Time to dream about it now..



posted by Michelle at 22:33:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com