Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 18 October 2008
*.* Uncle picking nose on the bus *.*

I took a bus to school last week and I saw something so disgusting. This uncle was picking his nose while he was standing. I happened to stand beside him. As the bus got less crowded, both of us had a seat. I didn't want to sit beside him but I had no choice as the front people is moving towards the rear of the bus I just had to sit down. I was so scared that he might flicked it towards me. I'll probably jump and give him a slap.

He continued picking his nose and then he was holding on to the railing of the seat. There was this girl in front of him with shoulder-length hair. I could see his hands or rather fingers were so near her hair. He is such a disgusting guy. Just imagine with me: glossy oily hair, he has a weird smell, his shirt is pretty dirty brown, a little fat.

I can't imagine every one picks their nose on the bus and touch everywhere. That reminds me how dirty the bus can be.

Don't ever let me see that uncle again.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Something cute to show:


Can't see the difference right?

Here it is:



Any idea where to find that mini lollipop?

posted by Michelle at 08:39:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com