Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 21 October 2008
*.* Love sick *.*

My darling has gone for field camp. It started this morning and he will most probably be back by Friday. My phone has been quietly silent. I'm really not getting use to it.

Assignment is due next week and I'm not anywhere near. Exams are in 2 weeks time and I haven't started revision. My darling is going to Taiwan in 2 weeks time and I don't have time for him. I'm feeling the stress.

It has only been a day and I'm really not comfortable. I miss how he sms me to tell me that he miss me every now and then. I miss how he tell me to remember to drink lots of water.

Come back soon dear. We need to talk. )=

posted by Michelle at 20:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com