Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 2 October 2008
*.* Food.. *.*

Lunch at TCC - The day before
This was a drink that I found out happen to be my favourite. It contains.. NUTELLA!


The glass is small, I know

I was busying sms-ing my darling during lunch time while enjoying my drink

I can't describe how nice it is!
Peach Blossom Dim Sum Yesterday
I went to Peach Blossom for dim sum buffet with my darling. I didn't take any photos but I would say you should go there and try. It's really nice. Very juicy and fresh! You get to eat all the food hot! Yum Yum. Never buy any coke in there. It's very expensive. $9 for a glass of coke not including the 17% GST and service charges.

Oh found it! I managed to take a picture of the dessert. Very pretty dessert and yummy too!



This was what we wore. Our lovely tee.

Ben's tee shows a boy holding a shirt with a 'L' on it and the pair of shorts hanging on the string with an 'O' on it.

Mine's a girl hanging a blouse with a 'V' on it and she's holding a shirt with a 'E' on it. So cute!

That makes L-O-V-E

Lunch at Tiong Bahru Today
I had lunch with my colleagues today.
I love their cakes on the lovely plate.

Lychee Martini

Well, time seems to be running short. He is going to Taiwan soon, I've got tones of assignments due soon, exams are coming and I haven't start any of my revision! Sigh~
But I know it's okay. He understands. After my exams will be havoc time! Yeah..

Spending our precious time together..

posted by Michelle at 22:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com