Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 27 October 2008
*.* Finally.. *.*

Hurray! Finally Michelle has completed her 2500 words of Economics research paper, a powerpoint presentation and a video presentation! All thanks to my darling. =) Thanks dear for your help.

My stress level is going up again. Exams is just ONE WEEK'S TIME!! My darling is going for another week of field camp. This time round is at Tekong. Yes, I'll be love sick again.

I'm quite happy. Bought two new pairs of Levi's jeans and dear bought one pair too. And we went to watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! Trust me, it's another MUST-WATCH show. So so nice. I think it's better than the first two. It just makes me want to dance after watching it. I want to learn waltz dancing!! Eh, maybe need to lose some weight first.

Alright, it's mugging time. Toodles..

posted by Michelle at 22:38:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com