Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 30 October 2008
*.* Exam stress.. Exam hints!! *.*

Just as Rachel was posting about her exam hint plus tips plus paper, the jealous me really hope I can get some too for my exams. And just that I thought I might flunk my Economics paper, there is this glimpse of hope now.

Revision lecture started at 7.30pm.

Lecturer: " I used to set two drastic different paper and tell my students the hints for one paper. I got complaint because I didn't realised the school used both papers. This time round, I'm going to give you all hints for both paper. Don't worry, I've learnt my lesson and I've set them almost similiar to one another. I have 70 plus slides and to cover in two hours will be quite a challenge. Let me begin with giving some hints for the first 10 mins, then along the lecture please open your ears and I will repeat the hints again at the last 10 mins. Is it a deal? "

All: " YES!! "

After 1.5 hour..

Lecturer: " This part is not tested, can I just skip it? (And she skipped 10 over slides). Alright this is the last part you need to know. We managed to even finish before 9.30pm. I didn't give you all the hints because I still need to identify my A, B and C students. But you have 4 questions and at least 80% in your pocket. Please study. One more question and I shall entertain after that. Thank you. "

Hurray!! That make my job so much easier!!

That's uni life afterall..

posted by Michelle at 20:36:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com