Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 25 September 2008
*.* Car Accident 230908 *.*

Yes I had another car accident.
I shall let the pictures do the talking..

1814hrs...


Damage from left view

Damage from right view

Overall scene

My lost: Trauma, one big bump on my head, cuts and scratches + 1 stitch and lost of blood on the right arm..

Story: I guess I'm not supposed to publish what had happened here as I'm still on a police case. Anything please don't call or sms me because I had been too busy doing that. I need a break. I'll tell you when I see you. By the way, I was hit by a 5 tonner just in case you were guessing what that big block is that hit me.

My gain:
- God preserved my life (Well, the fact that I can blog) and both of my colleagues' lives (Though I'm the only one injured).
- Hey I've my left hand intact! My master hand.
- My colleagues who were there to comfort me, especially my VP who specially make sure my Godma update him even at night. I became famous overnight when everyone in my office and the WHOLE building seems to know the girl who drove the red car had an accident just outside the office gate.
- Colleagues and cousins came down to NUH to see me.
- My parents who worried more about me than the stupid car. (Hehe I didn't get scolding..)
- Friends and family (both of Ben's parents too) who called.
- My boyfriend who consistently reminded me that he is there for me even though he is at Tekong now.

Me: Still alive and smiling. I guess I won't be driving for now. Anyway, the car needs 3 months break for it to come back to live!

posted by Michelle at 21:05:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com