Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 31 July 2008
*.* Updates *.*

Haven been blogging for a long time. Too many things going on at a time.

I just attended a friend's wedding last weekend. I was helping out as her keyboardist and her emcee for the dinner as well. Believe it or not, I can't differentiate moose with hair spray. I remembered I just grab any that I could find at the convenient stall during the week. My hair became so still and hard after spraying that and I had a super hard time trying to wash it off that night. Not forgetting spending some money on the make up which was quite well done but I guess the tone was too fair for me. In addition to that another sum of money for my medical fee for the next day I was home being a merlion. I vomited some greenish stuffs in the morning and after consulting the doctor and consumed some medication, I continued to be a merlion till evening. I was puking just right outside the toilet doorstep, couldn't make it in time for the correct place to puke. Poor me, still had to clean up the mess after that. At the end of the day, I had to re-visit the doctor for a jab to stop the vomiting.

School just started last week. I'm liking it. Tuesday lesson is more interesting than Wednesday class. My lecturer is pretty experienced. I love her lesson. I can even imitate her! Wednesday is more boring and worse still, my lecturer is from China! Not that I have anything against them, but half of the time I really don't understand what she was trying to say and we are her first class. That means, she has no experience in teaching! I need to work doubly hard for this module. Quizzes are coming, group projects are starting and I'm seeing the deadline. Why do I have this feeling that my weekends will be burnt?

Work is piling up. This time round more CBD areas (means more ERP, parking rates are super high blah blah..) and more hospitals. From G... Hospital in town, to C... Hospital in the east, to N... Hospital in the west. Coverage in the mortuary room? You must be kidding!?
Anyway, there bound to have some idiots in the workplace. I wonder if this guy served his NS. Didn't his PC tell him to go through the proper channel flow of command? You don't go to your OC or CO as and when you like or when you feel like complaining/bitching/blah blah. You may try and see what you will get, mind you, even Mr. Lee got into trouble.
I haven't bitch a person so badly before. Yah even if I don't work well with you, I'll try to complete whatever is needed to be done.

He emailed me about details for meeting to get to site, putting this mail as a high importance mail and CC to my boss. CC MY BOSS? I don't know what he is thinking. Email bosses at 1am, email sent to higher authorities and by-passing his immediate boss. He is giving everyone trouble and asking everyone for help.

Rule of thumb: 1. Don't make your problem become my problem. 2. I will help if you ask, provided you try your best too. 3. Stay away from such people.

Time for bed.

posted by Michelle at 22:50:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com