Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 5 July 2008
*.* Traffic jam again.. *.*

It's not making any sense to me anymore. It took me one hour to get from my house to Orchard, considering I left my house at 8am. I paid $6 for getting through ERP gantries and there it was, heavy traffic jam.

It then took me another one hour to get home from my office. Mandai had a small accident, the car in front wasn't event scratched!

Goodness, I felt like today is my doom's day. I almost had 2 accidents in a day.
1. I was traveling to Zion Road from Tiong Bahru Road and it was my fault to make a sharp abrupt left turn. The loud screeching sound wasn't my car that skid, it was the cab who jammed brake on time just not to hit me. The chase followed by a loud and long horn made me almost feel like digging a hole in the ground to bury myself.

2. Mandai and the stupid car and I was about to filter left and right immediately and someone just cut my lane. Almost hit that car.

What's wrong with the traffic and drivers these days? I think I'm too tired after yesterday's 3.5km run. My whole body is aching!

posted by Michelle at 02:51:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com