Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 16 July 2008
*.* Sentosa! *.*

I went Underwater World today! It was so tiring, I went there for work purpose. I had to comb the area but I also had an eye-opening experience to the restricted area that is above the huge tank. As I walked past the huge tank, I was wondering if the sharks will jump out like how it was shown in the movies, or something suck me down into the tank... I saw a handsome muscular guy who just wore his swimming trunks and passed me by, my heart was thumping super fast. I saw many of them just dive into the water to either feed the fishes or clean up the tank with a huge vacuum cleaner.

Oh I fed stingrays! They were so cute and they come like a sucker. Opps, not supposed to say it but I had a OTOT session after finishing my work. It had been a super long time since I last went to underwater world.

The engineer was so helpful. He was finding my antenna, our equipments and teaching me about fishes too. By the way, the Dolphin Lagoon is going to shift to just right beside the Underwater World. I hope I can get a chance to go in for free when they shift. I haven't seen any pink dolphins yet!

Maybe it's time to change my job.. 7 months bonus is pretty tempting..

posted by Michelle at 00:36:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com