Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 10 July 2008
*.* Not again.. *.*

It's one of those moment again where you just need to hog the printer and the non-stop printing process just goes on for the whole day. Pretty stupid to see a new printer just right beside the old one yet can't be used. Finally I made the opening ceremony to be the first to use it today.

I cannot imagine how many trees I've killed today. 4 rims of A4 and 2 rims of A3 size paper. My colleague used all the whole of A3 stock and I even had to resort to buying A3 paper during lunch break! I don't know what kind of job I'm doing now. Anyway, I cannot believe that Clementi Central doesn't sell a single rim of A3 paper. I had to make a trip to IMM to find them. HR was so worried that we might just print until the company go bankrupt and quickly gave us each our own password instead of using a shared account.

The whole round of punching holes and filing them will be another hassle.

Paper cut still hurts the most..

posted by Michelle at 01:08:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com