Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 20 July 2008
*.* My trip to Singapore Flyer *.*

My first time to Singapore Flyer. Purpose was to be able to get a close and good view of the fireworks at the National Day Parade (NDP) Rehearsal and dinner at Popeye.


Chicken and Seafood Combo.
The bun there is really special. I actually prefer it to be sweet rather than salty.
It is crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.
The chicken meat is less oily compared to other places.

Catjun Fries: Superb
Left to Right: Coleslaw, mashed potato.
Very special taste.
I like it.

The very cute spoon-fork.
After dinner and walking around we were about to head home.
After some time, this was what happened:

YES! I went up and took a ride in the capsule! It came quite as a surprise.

Let the photos speak for itself:

A photo taken when it started moving as I went in.
Looking up in the capsule.
This is where the NDP is. They were packing up to go home.
This was just one quarter of the ride.
This was where I was almost reaching the highest point looking down.
Yes the highest point of the flyer!
How can I forget about the inside of where I was?
It can contain 28 people. Pretty big.
Oh there were two other couples in the same capsule as we were.
And me posing in there of course.
And not forgetting the one who surprised me and made my day.

Thank you.. =)

posted by Michelle at 23:03:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com