Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 2 July 2008
*.* Bitching session.. *.*

It's been a super long time since we last meet up and BITCHED about everything at McDonald after a super funny movie. -SUICIDE Helpline: Call 1800-Don't-Do-It-

Yes EVERYTHING! You see, it was from the people you like to dislike, love to hate, circle of friends, God's calling, remembering the good-old-days and wondered what happened next and where it went wrong, the disappointments, the anger, the frustrations..

Woohoo! I seemed to have bottom some of these for a long long long time until I can let it out all at one go and know that actually I'm not alone. Some stuffs like the deepest darkest secret can be shared to couple of people who really know you for a long long time.

Well, it seems like tomorrow is a weekend for me but it's not.It's almost 3am and I'm still up. Just another medical check up and it's an official day for me to declare it a holiday for me.

posted by Michelle at 02:44:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com