Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 22 June 2008
*.* Hospital Stay.. *.*

Finally I got discharged on Friday.

I was being paranoid, thinking that I might be infected with dengue but to my horror, my GP told me it might be appendicitis and referred me to the hospital straight away on Monday night. After waiting for few hours, I mean 4 hours, I was discharged and the doctors said there was nothing wrong with me.

I wasn't feeling any better. I couldn't believe the doctors didn't do ANY scan on my stomach and discharged me. So on Tuesday afternoon, I decided to look for a second opinion and went for a CT scan. Again, the doctor suspected I had appendicitis but the scan result was cleared. I went back to SGH and this time round, they admitted me.

On Wednesday morning at about 3 am, the doctor came and told me they might want to scope me. I was put on a drip. Never let the doctor insert the stupid drip on you. I saw my blood spilling out from the tube and my blood was dripping from my pinkie to the floor. 7am, doctors came and made me drink laxative. 2 litres to be exact to prepare me for the scope. I went to the toilet countless times and I was feeling weak. After 1 hour, they decided not to scope me. I drank half of the laxative and I felt so cheated! Poor me I was running to the toilet many many times until I gave up wearing their pants because it was TOO BIG. I survived with my FBT shorts.

Finally when they told me I could eat something on Thursday morning, I was so happy. Breakfast came and I was so happy to be able to drink milo. Shortly after taking 2 sips, the nurse came and took my breakfast away telling me that they had to fast me because they wanted to do an ultrasound scan on me. My tears almost rolled down from my eyes. After the scan in the afternoon, I finally ate porridge for dinner.

I was finally discharged on Friday and the cause was some gastric problem. I asked the nurse if I was the sexiest patient in the ward because many nurses were shocked seeing me without shorts! They thought I didn't wear anything. -Laughs- I did, just that my shorts are short! I went home and weighed myself and found out that I lost 4KG in 4 DAYS!!!

Thanks to all who came and visit me. I really appreciate it. How can I forget those who smsed me too? Thank you thank you. It's lonely to stay in the hospital. I survived with PSP, songs and the tv outside my room. Oh well, I kinda miss the hospital bed with the buttons - not the red button with the white cross but the one that helps to go up and down.. up and down.. up and up.. down and down.. up down up down.. (if you know what I mean).

Anyway, bad news shortly I came back. I received a letter from the traffic police. I was caught speeding. After checking out the exact time and location, I remembered it was the day I had to rush to site to do a test. My pocket is going to be a big hole and 6 demerit points. HELP ME!!

posted by Michelle at 17:39:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com