Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 11 June 2008
*.* Food!! *.*

Finally get a chance to blog this overdue post.

I went to Shangri-la Hotel for a buffet farewell dinner for another person going to be enlisted this Friday. Anyway it is posh hotel with great buffet variety from seafood to chinese food to indian food to shelves and shelves of dessert. Oh my, my first time there and I felt so 'mountain tortoise'. I didn't even dare to use my hands..

Seafood and Appetizer

Lobster is huge!!
And the fresh Sashimi!!!

After eating all this, I was pretty sure I was quite full. Eh.. Quite.. Did I not tell you that all this food was just one section? I haven't really touch any of the main course..

I went ahead with nibbling some normal food i.e. chicken, beef, fish, prawn..


And I was full.

But I saw this!


My goodness, the fondue was (I forgot to take a picture of it!! I was simply too excited!) great. The strawberry was huge and sweet! I wanted to try everything but my stomach couldn't contain ALL of them.

I had these:



And ice cream, jelly beans, chocolate and mango crepe and more chocolate..

And of course I was super full. I thought I ate an elephant to fill up my small stomach.

I didn't dream that I would be dining at a posh hotel in my life. Furthermore this used to be one of the site I was working on with my ex-colleague. It was because of work that I come to know about more roads and places.
And you can see, I think I didn't eat worth that amount his aunt paid (I don't think the number of lobster and oyster I ate cover the cost). Please starve me 3 days 3 nights before you consider bringing me to a buffet.

It happened that the hotel was organizing a function for the Poshe club. So many poshed cars. My eyes almost dropped when I saw them parking together. It was like a Poshe garage. I wished I own just one. One will do.. I know I can't afford so I was in a fantasy of cars....



I thought this is quite special..

I was looking for ATM and he lent me $50 and said 'Take it you're giving me a chance to meet you someday when I'm out...'
I thought that was sweet. =)
Anyway, I returned that $50. I don't mind meeting up with any reason or for no reason.

= = = = = = =

Something random..

I think my colleagues think I'm a 'Mountain Tortoise'. I didn't know that mouse 'eats' elephant in animal chess. I haven't play animal chess in my entire life. Well, at least I know that elephants are afraid of mouse to enter their big ears.

I didn't know that are so many 'He-Shes' around these days and what it meant by 'selling backside'. Okay, I shall not go into details about this.

posted by Michelle at 19:35:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com