Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Friday 13 June 2008
*.* Commando camp.. Childhood Memories.. *.*

Just came back after sending a friend who got enlisted to Commando. I was brought back to some childhood memories. As I was talking to one of the Warrant Officers who looked quite familiar, he told me that he was one of those 'Uncles' who played with me when I was younger whenever I go to my mom's workplace as a little visitor.

They would play with me and chase me around. Yeah, I remembered that. Slowly everyone seemed to know both my parents and some sent their regards to them. I was very proud to say that my mom saved their lives as they were going through Airbone training as my mom had to pack their chutes. Mummy is the best.

Well after looking the video clip of what and how these men do to protect our country, I owe them a big thank you. Every role is just as important. I come to be more understanding too. The food was.. I think was fine but not to my liking.

He looked quite sad. I guess it's just the beginning.

posted by Michelle at 13:36:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com