Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 13 May 2008
*.* Wake up.. *.*

I hope you are reading this even though I'm no longer around.

Honestly, I feel so heartache hearing such things like that coming from you. If you think these people have been a bad influence over my life and some of my friends' lives, why didn't you come and tell us? Why didn't you do something? And you are just letting us fall together?

Have you ever really wonder why we are so close to them? That is because they are genuine towards us. Nothing to hide. They are the ones who walked with me through tough times (many tough times in fact), encouraging me all the time, teaching me, tapping on my potential, sharing our lives together. They walk their talk.

How about you? Do you know how many youths out there with GREAT POTENTIALS, GREAT TALENTS, GREAT GIFTS, UNTAPPED? At least they see it. Do something before you start losing them one by one and you have to start all over again.

At least I know they have impacted my life so much.

Have you walk your talk or just trying to be the best speaker around? Stop giving them empty promises. Do what you plan.

I can't let injustice done like this.

posted by Michelle at 23:28:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com