Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 19 May 2008
*.* My Emo Post *.*

My sleepless nights and lost of appetite was just the symptoms of my worries. I can't help but to think more. I admit that it's a sign of not trusting God. It just leads me feeling more emo each day.

Went for a wake just now and heard a very touching testimony that a daughter could say to her father's wake service. I was moved to uncontrolled tears.

I was wondering what I would say at my father's wake. Will my dad be able to hear what I want to say about missing him? Will I be able to move others to tears with my testimony that I'm proud to have such a father and proud to be his daughter and the things we do together?

I really have no idea. Do you know how difficult to say 'I love you' when half of the time I don't feel that I do because what he did hurts me so much? What will happen if my mom would to go home first? I honestly think I have more to say about my mom than my dad.

I'm sorry for your lost.

posted by Michelle at 23:10:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com