Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 5 May 2008
*.* Finally.. *.*

Yeah I can finally have my cravings satisfied - McDonald's Hotcakes. I feel so good that I can finally eat proper food. Let me recall what I ate for the past few days.

- Milo (one day maybe 3 packets)
- Biscuits that are so crushed to be drank with milo
- Porridge (Honestly, I hate porridge because I think it's a very sick kind of food.. But Sharon jie's porridge is the best! I love you Sharon Jie!)

I was always feeling cold and shivers when I get too hungry. I guessed the medicine that I took made my tummy upset, had diarrhoea for 3 straight days. This is really worse than just wearing braces in the initial stage. But it's over now! Hey, I'm waiting for people to 'jio' me out for supper soon ya? (Someone starts with J_ _ t_ _ )

Medical leave ends today. I really had a long, fun (to a certain extend) and good rest. Great company too. (.."Nobody remembers you only me, because you wanna go.. So be appreciative okay?...") Yup I remembered, thank you. =)

I suddenly feel sad to get back to work tomorrow. It means.. maybe it's a good thing to keep myself busy.

Another public holiday coming soon!

posted by Michelle at 12:45:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com