Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Saturday 17 May 2008
*.* Earthquake... *.*

Earthquake.

Deadly consequences.

Been watching the news lately and realized life is so unpredictable. One life can be saved yet there's still a possibility of dying. If not, amputated arms and legs.

Homeless, the lost, the lonely. Most of all, they lost something most precious to them.

My heart ache whenever I watch the news and I could feel tears resting at the corner of my eyes.

posted by Michelle at 22:20:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com