Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 8 May 2008
*.* Drastic change.. *.*

After a long consideration and hearing from many suggestions, I've decided to make do without a parting for my hair and a hair cut.

It was this:

After taking a super long time to heed some real suggestions, I've decided to do something drastic to my hair so that I will not be misunderstood as a mainland girl anymore. I just don't know which part of my face look like china girl and even the taxi drivers think that too. Please don't laugh. I'm serious.

Initially I thought a hair cut will just be fine to modify the long and boring straight hair but the moment the scissors came snipping off my hair, I was in deep regret. Anyway, the hairstylist gave me a temporary hair curl to give me a feel of it. And I looked like this:


This was when I was losing the curls..


My colleague told me I look different. He told me since I'm still young I should do whatever I need to do now before it gets too late. Well, maybe I shouldn't waste my youth like this. I think I'm getting wilder.

After meeting a friend, I've decided to make what was temporary to permanant and though I was afraid it might turn out bad. I've got this:


Drastic I know. No more lazy hair.

I might miss my long, boring straight hair.

posted by Michelle at 23:33:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com