Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 14 May 2008
*.* Blisters.. *.*

I'm quite surprised to see one small blister in between my toes that is not painful even after bursting it. The abrasion between them had caused the tiny blister. I remember wearing a new pair of shoes and the abrasion actually caused my blisters to bleed.

Sometimes it just take something to burst it to feel the pain. It happened.
Sometimes you don't feel it because you can't be bothered. It happened many times too. Sometimes you can't decide if you want to burst it because you have no idea it will be painful or not. It happened so many times that I can't count.

I wish you can make decision. Please don't cause any blisters among us because you have no idea which cause the pain when you burst it.

When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

-I'm in the communication line I jolly well know how to communicate well-

posted by Michelle at 22:15:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com