Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Thursday 10 April 2008
*.* Whatever that comes to my mind right now.. *.*

This is not a very godly timing to blog at this hour but I need to de-stress. My deadline is due tomorrow and I'm not halfway there yet. This is too mentally and physically draining. I can feel myself soaking into the quick sand and can't get up. Even dreamt about work. Bad.

I can feel my tears welling up of stress and saddness. Thanks to you and you (you know who) who knocked some sense into me. Well, it really made me think and cry a lot.

Thanks to you (I really hope you know it's you) for breaking that trust I always have for you. Why didn't you give me the simplest due respect that belongs to me? Why did I have to bother so much knowing that you don't?

I feel that everything that I've done FOR YOU had been taken for granted. I've done so much yet I honestly feel you aren't appreciative at all. I don't know how much you care, I don't know how much you really know what's happening here and I'm very sure you have no idea I'm struggling here trying to balance things out between us.

I'm not going to force anything out from you, I'm not going to push my way through, I'm not trying to be part of your life.

I know right from the start I'm at a disadvantage but I didn't know it has to be this way.
It's plain stupid to do all this willingly and know that I'm taken for granted.
I look like a fool now.

My only consolation: It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
I've done my best..

Tell me my time, effort, persistance and petrol have all gone to waste...
Tell me it's not worth to invest more on him...

-Love is patient, love is kind... It makes me look stupid too..-

Heaven Knows..
..And even now she's gone I'm still holding on
So tell me, where do I start 'Cause it's breakin' my heart don't wanna let her go
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only Heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
But only Heaven knows and all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause Heaven knows

My friends keep telling me that if you really love her
You've gotta set her free and if she returns in time I'll know she's mine
But tell me, where do I start 'Cause it's breakin' my heart don't wanna let her go
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only Heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
But only Heaven knows and all I can do is hope and pray 'Cause Heaven knows

Why I live in despair 'Cause wide awake or dreamin' I know she's never there
And all the time I act so brave,I'm shakin' inside
Why does it hurt me so?..

posted by Michelle at 14:52:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com