Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 2 April 2008
*.* Virus Attack.. *.*

I can't be more sick than this. Sore throat, cough, flu, fever, whole body aching and somehow I feel quite jelly, giddy. Oh my, what have I gotten myself into? No idea what kind of virus is that. Maybe the office air is simply too bad that virus is in the air (not love is in the air ya?) Somehow I've got so used to some people nagging at me to drink more water and I haven't been drinking up too.

So sad that I had to stay away from Joash. Can't even carry him or get close to him. Didn't want to spread my unfriendly germs to the little one.

posted by Michelle at 22:01:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com