Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Monday 7 April 2008
*.* Updates.. *.*

Went up to the cruise (AGAIN) last week and I still can't figure out why the chief engineer could trust me with S$1450 cash and they are all in $50-note. The last time I held so many pieces of $50-notes was when I was told to pay my dental deposit fees.

I'm really happy that I visited a church. Walked out from the Sanctuary feeling re-charged, challenge and really made me think. Somehow I've got a little motivation and encouragement too.

The pastor preached about standing on our ground and putting on the Armour of God. Honestly, I've heard many time about the Armour of God but this time round I felt the message was so for me. I was reminded that no matter what kind of circumstances God is there for me. Because He first loved me, therefore I choose to love. I was reminded of my first love with Jesus. I know no matter what happens, I must stand firm with God and never forsake Him.

I hope I'll recover soon with no more irritating coughs so I can see Joash..

It's going to be a super busy week..

posted by Michelle at 00:01:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com