Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Wednesday 16 April 2008
*.* If this has a title then it has to be called.. Lost in my own world.. *.*

It has never occur to me that it's no big deal not going to church for one week. If nothing changed at all, no matter how tired I am, I would still try my best to wake up though late for service. But now.. I guess something really wrong with me this time. I think in the midst of seeking, I've lost my way. Somewhere somehow out there, I may not know what I'm doing anymore.

I didn't forget Him but I don't know where I am now. I didn't lose Him just that I don't know where I put Him now. I didn't walk away maybe I've ran ahead or super far back or I'm out of track or I'm drowning.

I've come to a point of realization: things that we want or hope for, we won't be able to get hold of it no matter how hard we try while sometimes, it's the entire opposite. When it comes or happens, you just can't stop it or push it away because you don't want it to happen and you don't wish that it will happen.

I'm losing faith, maybe in myself. How fun can life be right?

I won't forsake Him because I know He loves me the most.. And He still do..

posted by Michelle at 13:36:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com