Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 1 April 2008
*.* If only I know where and how to start.. *.*

Just one sentence will do. Nothing much had been said for so long yet the hug was so familiar. The familiar tears brought me back to how we got to know each other again. Maybe I missed it for a long time. I don't know what to say. Maybe it's too much to say which I have no idea where and how to start. Thank you for being IN my life. You are so much part of my life. Perhaps I've walked out of it without knowing.

All I could say now is I'm sorry..

posted by Michelle at 10:43:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com