Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Tuesday 29 April 2008
*.* Goodbye Wisdom Teeth... *.*

I am super duper hungry. Since 12mn till now I only had 3 packets of milo and 2 bowls of soup.

I had my 3 of my wisdom teeth removed today. Surgery went well. Apparently I only had one side with stitches the rest should heal quite fast. I was in wonderland a few seconds later when anesthetic was injected into my body. By the time I woke up, Tata still in one good piece.

Nicky came and pick me up. Yes so sweet of him. Thanks pal. We went to Tomsum house and I just needed to rest. I feel like I've floated from one place to another. I'm on medical leave till Monday. Wow! I feel like going on a good holiday suddenly, but without food because I can't eat. Never mind, in my dreams maybe.

Every time I swallow my saliva, I taste blood. -Yucks- My body still feels numb. And yes it's painful..

posted by Michelle at 21:47:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com