Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 27 April 2008
*.* Fruitful Saturday *.*

Here I was, standing in the midst of the congregation and a familiar song came. It was the song that I led for worship during one of the combined cell. A new song. This time round I get to hear it with a full band. -Sweet-

"I will never let go of Your love
Your Mighty love
I will never forget of the praise
You're worthy of
You never fail me
And You never walk away
I will never let go of Your love"

Amazing song. My tears flowed uncontrollably when we sang this. Powerful.

"Christ in me is all I wanna be
Solely You is everything I need
Cleanse me today
Mold me like the potter's clay
Free to be
Christ in me"

Another simple yet meaningful song.

Somehow one simple song with no repeated verse or repeated chorus can be so powerful.
Just need to sing it again and again until you are convinced with what you believe.

Life full of Abundance. Do you have it?

-:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:-

Another super ungodly hour to blog. I went tanning in the morning at Yio Chu Kang swimming complex with Wayne. Good weather today but maybe a little too hot. I'm still perspiring right now even after my bath.

I've never played tennis in my entire life until Ben suggested to play tennis at his house just now. It is quite a tiring game. I could feel my left arm soring now and it's not functioning properly and it's... Alright, I admit I haven't exercise for a long long long...... time.

I was enjoying myself with the swinging, whacking, running and even hitting Daryl (I didn't really hit him too). It was quite an experience for me but maybe not for Daryl. The ball which I hit, smacked right at the back of his head, his face and his buttock. Well, the ball has no eyes anyway so can't blame me and I really wasn't aiming at him. But it was good. And he even hit his own face. -Laughs-
Guys out there, please do not try sit on the net, or bounce the tennis ball too hard, or try bouncing it with your racket like as though you are playing basketball and cannot catch it on time because you might injure yourself and your.. You can ask Ben how it feels though.

After a long time, I decided to take a rest and this was what I did..

Tiny Ben
Tiny DarylAnd here I was, entertaining myself
Trying to bite off the racket real hard

And after a while, the guys decided to do some stunts.. (Please do not try this at home)

Flying Daryl (He's just thinking of being the model for Nike for some new advert)
Flying Ben (Maybe for Adidas?)

And we decided to call it a day..
I think my photography skill is pretty good. I could actually capture their 'flying' stunt with just one attempt. =)
I'm really tired now.

posted by Michelle at 02:52:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com