Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*.* Her Life Mission *.*

Name: Michelle Ruth Tong

Birthday: 3rd March

Life Mission Statement:
To be a testimony of Christ and set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12). Do whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, whatever is excellent and praiseworthy to God (Phili 4:8).



*.* Tagboard *.*



*.* My Friends *.*

Guys

Gals
*.* Special Links*.*
*.* Links *.*
*.* Archives *.*
*.* My Journey *.*

Sunday 13 April 2008
*.* Blabber *.*

I don't the big deal of you having to go back to office the whole of Saturday just to finish your work considering that you took 2 half day off because you were sick and later asked some other people to help you finish your work.

I only had 4 hours of sleep every night since Tuesday, left the company event halfway and worked till 11.30pm on Friday while every one's probably having fun outside and I had to slog my Friday night away. I was sick, recovered a little then fell sick again because I didn't rest enough and I didn't even dare to take MC. You are not the only one who is sick.

So, what's the problem with you having to call me at 4 plus on a Saturday telling me off? I tried my very best to do this project what more do you want? Anyway, it's really your deadline, at most I'm out of the job but least completing my full year contract.

Anyway, I still went out to chill on Friday night with a couple of colleagues to Dempsey Road and had Ben & Jerry's Ice cream. Good place with great ambience. It's a little troublesome to go in without a car and it's very dim there. I actually had a hard time trying to locate the place. Anyway, thanks to my colleague with his irritating GPS having to tell me to slow down when I was only driving at 65km/hr. They were really nice to accompany me after the company event and then chilled out together.

Another place that my colleague found was at Seletar East Camp - Singapore Flying Club for dinner. Very very 'ulu' place. I can't remember how to go in and it's really dark. High beam is essential. I was quite scared to look into my rear mirror while driving back because I can't see a single thing and I was alone in the car. Boo! Please don't try to go there alone in the dark because it's super dark. Just got reminded how Kenneth and I saw something white jumped while we were on the church van some time back and found out that it was nothing (Well, James claimed that there was nothing and we didn't see anything after that too). Eerie. Food was quite okay but a little expensive. Very little light at least I could see what I was eating.

Hmmm, about the previous post, every thing's cleared. I don't intend to delete the post unless my conviction tells me so. I seriously had a very tough week and that was the built-up emotions that I had and I just wrote whatever was on my mind then. I can only say that things are cleared up between us and I hope no one will ask or talk about it anymore because it's between the two of us. And I'll keep the post there for me to remind myself.

-I'm really glad that you hear me out and talked things out. You kinda made things easier without even flaring up and I thank you for that. I didn't want it to see people pointing fingers at you but it was all about how I really felt at that time. Thanks for clearing the misunderstanding..-

Peace.

posted by Michelle at 22:04:00

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com